Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Childhood Summers

Click for larger pic
Freebie Template 3 by ChrissyW
Blue Green Summer by Chris Greiser
Color Challenge Flowers by Katie Pertiet
Clearly Inked Stapled Alpha by ChrissyW
DSP Joann Font
Scrap Your Childhood Challenge #1
Journaling: I loved my childhood summers. When I was a young girl in Missouri, I adored climbing trees, rolling down hills, and eating icecream. We, my brother, sister, friends and I, used to spend the summer outside riding bikes, picnicking, swimming in the creek, dancing over the lawns, and hunting lightening bugs under the big yellow summertime moon. We used to play tag and tackle keep away in the streets until well after sundown. We used to have running competitions in the cool of the morning and then celebrate by rolling on the dewy earth laughing. Everything was fresh, fun and entertaining. I loved to go to the park and swing, climb the monkey bars or sit and talk for hours. We would lay in the grass looking up at the sky and daydream aloud to each other. Oh, those were the days.

No comments: